Saturday 4 March 2017

I AM A SONG



      I  AM  A  SONG




I am made by rhythm

but l also create rhythm

Without rhythm l am weak
like an accident victim


     I mostly come out of inspiration and imagination
I came single yesterday, for the
Purpose of Communication
but today I will come in bulk due to
compilation



 Exaggeration made me popular
because fame was my determination
People listen to me and forget about
their frustrations
I am available in any population
because l play a role in their motivation



I don't manufacture keys but l
produce sharp and low keys


 You can only sing my note
 when you have the right key



     Those with the wrong key can sing
 me but will not sound good like Alicia keys
I can sound bad but still move the crowd like Shata
Wale and his shata movement team
 

    Rap me and don't wrap me
Find me and hype me
Sing me and spread me



I have been sent to the world due
to my words
but not all will listen to my noise



Some will only play me if l have the
 voice and the rhythm of their choice
and therefore sing me with their voice



    Compose me in your mind
and see if l will not come
Out of your mouth


  Am full of advice so
you can add me to your story
 to make it nice


   I am full of word plays
so you can add me in your best plays
I am sweeter than cocktails
and my words are enjoyable
like folktales




.

No comments:

Post a Comment